Saturday, March 03, 2007

Shooby-dooby-doo...

It's the "I have a new fridge & freezer in my kitchen and they work" song!
It is lovely.
Or rather they are.
It's silly how excited I get from not having to go next door to get ketchup.

I went shopping today, I found a nice top.
The best part however was this bag.

I couldn't agree more :o)

Now if you thought the fridge was big news , you were wrong.
...drumroll please...
After 12 years of being a stay-at-home-mom I'm going back to work.
Really.
Half-day job at my daughters' school, my old alma mater The English School.
I'll be the teacher's assistant in Primary 1 (Niina's class) for the remainder of the spring. I'm hoping they will keep me on for the next school year also, but that is up to the board to decide.
I'm getting excited, I start on the 20th.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:28 PM

    congratulations susanna! that's exciting. :) grade 1 is a lot of fun.

    and i too love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Does that mean less blogging? I love reading your blog. Woohoo on the new fridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:28 PM

    Grattis!!! Cool news! I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! How exciting!
    and of course they'll keep you.. you are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vähä noloo, ku tuut ruokalaan... Joten turha odottaa että mä vilkutan sulle. Mut älä vilkuta mulle.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)