Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Too much

I'm so ready for bed.
Almost 9pm.

-I've cleaned my desk that holds my scrap supplies
-found Niina's speech therapy papers, so we practiced the elusive rrrrrrrrolling R
-folded four loads of laundry, hung up two more on the line to dry
-dug the dreaded basement storage room where everything falls on you for clothes for Niina
-hit my head once
-trimmed the appletree, we are talking branches the size of small trees...
-blew some bubbles :o)
-made dinner
-baked bread

Did I mention I was tired?
yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn... streeeeeeeeeeeeeetccccccccccchhhhhhhhh..
G'night.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:07 PM

    i really want to have an extremely productive day like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go hit the sauna girl! Those muscles need it...Are you sore today??? Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's with blogger? I've had to type out twice...oh, now i'm tired lol. I just wrote about how inspiring AND tiring you are (rhyme much?!). Good luck with your new position...will miss you on the net. Raukudella (is that right? Hmm, think I'm inventing a new word...memory fading...)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)