Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What free time?

You've probably noticed my postings have been few and far between.

See, in the days before working, I had time during the day to say... take photos, scrapbook, and write blog entries.
Now I come home and have to do the stuff I used to do during the day. You know, like laundry, grocery shop and such. Mmmm... did you hear my eyeroll?
Not too much extra time for blog entries.

I did try at work during the long lunch recess, but blogger and the school computer were not compatable. Would not let me log in.
Great.

Plus I crash land in bed at 10pm.
I have been so aggravated with the 7.34am bus stuck in traffic and consequently making us late, that I switched to the earlier 7.16am bus. I figured I could buy some peace of mind by waking up 15 minutes earlier.
BECAUSE I HATE BEING LATE!
Drives me nuts.
Yesterday just drove me over the edge... the reason for the bad traffic is major construction on a crossing. Major, as in digging tunnels. See, it rained yesterday... and apparently the people in their cars can't find the gas pedal when it's wet.
Must be.
Took.us.forever.and.a.day.

Today it was so much more pleasant in that traffic knowing we were not just right on time, but even a little early!
I'll get up at 6am for that.

Sooooooo... it's another lovely rainy day here. Warmish and wet, the mushrooms are loving it.
Me? Well... I'm not a mushroom.

I do have photos to show you, cross your fingers, I might get some even posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)