Saturday, April 26, 2008

Been cleaning...

..my desk/cupboard of scrap stuff.
Takes forever.
But it's been worth it.

I even found one of my fave postcards, the one of Bogart checking out Marilyn's cleavage :D
I put it up on my magnetic inspiration strip.
There are also a few pics from magazines, a cute wooden bird, the "wake up little sushi" magnet that makes me smile (when I was an exchange student, my host family had a hamster called Sushi, and as my nickname is Suski.. well.. you can imagine), a ceramic heart I got from my friend for Xmas and the calendar is from a swap with Suzanne.

Happy things.


Here's something I've been working on.
I had no idea what it would be when I started it, but it has turned into a tree.
More to follow...

We went to a housewarming party last weekend.



Using up both paper and ribbon scraps :)

And one baby card.

One of Mika's colleagues had a baby girl this week.

The weather here is lovely.
In fact I'm heading to hang laundry out to dry for the first time this year.
Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. lovely stitching! That pkg is beautiful, so is the card. Love your magnetic clip too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness that house card is about the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)