Thursday, June 26, 2008

Would you like ice with that?


This afternoon about 2.30 it got dark.
Real dark.

There was lightning and thunder.
Right on top of us.

Then...


I could have just stuck my drink outside the window...
..clink..clinkety..clink..


Glad I cut these peonies into my vase yesterday, they would have been ruined in the storm.
They look pretty in my livingroom.

It's been cool.
And wet.
Can you tell?

..sigh...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Those peonies are gorgeous! And so is the mushroom -- very sculptural. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, lovely photos - what has the weather been doing this year LOL I can't even look at my garden at the moment as the grass is so high and the weeds have just gone mad. Lucky we didn't get the ice here in the UK.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been cold and wet here in PA, too, this summer. The furnace wanted to kick on this morning!
    Great pics, as always. You have such a way with photos and words..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)