Some, yes.
I also have a pile of pages waiting for the journaling.
I'm like that.. that is the last thing and it can take a long time.
If you've been sharp eyed you'll have seen these pages either at the AMLT gallery and blog, or the Finnish inspiration blog. Or on that sidebar of mine :)
If not, well here you are.
We'll start with some travel pages (I still have a lot to scrap, I took 900+ photos...)
*St. Paul's*


The title is made with throwing together a mixed array of white sticker letters and adding dimensional glue on them.
Got to use some old Foofala paper on this one.

*London*

We drove our bus through a fabulous wedding party on the street.

*Henry VIII*
The dimensional glue came out again, this time I added some tiny no-hole beads too.

*Books*

I so love English bookstores...
This is the children's section in one Oxford bookstore.

*Stripey socks*

Color explosion...

*Smile, please?*

She went through a no smiling phase.
But I just had to get photos of that pretty dress!
This page was a monochromatic challenge on AMLT.
*Positive*

She LOOOOOVES school!
*The hat*

Man is it hard to scan a black page... the scanner picks up every fingerprint..
Sorry about that.
This was a fun page to make.
I'm starting to like these wallet sized photos.
*At the market*

Selling my handmade miniatures this past summer for the first time.
I'm hooked.
I added some iridescent glitter in between those Heidi Swapp jewels. I highly recommend you to buy the pretty Doodlebug glitter bottles in every color. You cannot have enough glitter. Ever.
Besides, they are so pretty to look at...

Came across my old 7G metal arrows :)

I might just scrap a couple pages today too..
If I have time.
I'm going on my walk first (it's a cooooolllddd morning, I've been putting it off by writing this), then I want to go to the mall and check out the Christmas stuff (yes it's time) and finally drop by my sister-in-law to see all the baby clothes she bought from England.
Off to dig out my gloves...



WoW. They all look amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteaikas melekosia ihanuuksia! ja ihan tulin kiittämään haasteelisesta inspiroiduhaasteesta:) ihanaa kun saa oikein kunnolla suunnitella ja haastaa itseään:)
ReplyDeleteI forgot you were going to be an auntie! Love the new pages. Can't wait to hear new things from you soon. Drop by and catch up properly!
ReplyDeleteOh, kuinka kauniita sivuja! Vitsit, tykkään hirmusti varsinkin tuosta Henry VIII:sta, värit kuvassa ja taustassa sopivat tosi hyvin yhteen ja muutenkin kaunis kokonaisuus. Tuo Books on myös ihana, itsekin rakastan englantilaisia kirjakauppoja <3
ReplyDeleteMutta varsinkin tuo Smile, please?, todella ihanat kuvat ja yksinkertainen koristelu tekee sivusta todella herttaisen, tykkään kovin <3
Those pictures are fabulous. I like them. Wish you have a nice Christmas shopping.
ReplyDelete