Sunday, November 15, 2009

sigh


It's been a while...
The last two weeks have been insane, to say it lightly :P
Lots of oinking in school, we were the first school in town to be hit with the epidemic.
Saara got it and it took her nearly a week to shake it off.
I subsituted for the better part of the two weeks... that meant I did someone else's job on top of mine, LOL!
At least the first week was nice and easy with half of our 1st graders at home..
I hope to find my senses and brain function this coming week.
Over and out.
More tomorrow.
Just don't hold your breath...hehee..

2 comments:

  1. I've been lucky only a few out here and there, only one confirmed case of the flu. Here they are not testing anyone unless they are being admitted to the hospital. So we are to assume it was "this little piggy..."

    Glad everyone at your house is better. They gave H1N1 immunizations to any student at our school who had a parent sign for it. They gave over 400 in one day. Unfortunately only certain staff qualified and I didn't meet the criteria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were fortunate to be able to get our immunizations relatively easily. Hope this week is a better one.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)