- I've learned that sarcasm is my first language.
- I've also learned it doesn't sink in with 1st graders... go figure, ha! And yet.. I'll speak it. Any.given.opportunity.
- I have an urge to paint. On canvas. I haven't had that urge for two years or so... I have a strong feeling I should go with the urge. Just not tonight. Or tomorrow.
- Tonight I need to vacuum... I've procrastinated (I'm also fluent in that language) by hanging up Christmas lights. The new led lights I bought for outside are WAAAAAYYYYY too bright. Something ironic about that in this darkness.
- Tomorrow I have dinner guests coming over.
- What's for dinner tomorrow? I'd like to know that too...ugh... I'm thinking chicken stew a´la Provencale. Topped with lots of red wine. And something ridiculously sweet for dessert. But would take like ten minutes to make... I was never good at math.. cooking yes, math no...
- I went to the doctor this morning since a joint on my left foot was painful. A bunion.. A bunion! Nooooooooooooooo...... that's like grandma stuff! I'm in complete denial... it must be the painkillers.
- It started hurting after spending some time playing football with the boys in the afternoon. I've also learned I'm really bad at football (and that's soccer for you football impaired stateside folks..).
- It's finally freezing.
- Which makes my bum knee ache...geezzz... I just can't win!
- I'm still procrastinating vacuuming..
- I got a new washing machine this week. It's like a spaceship. Way cool. Although with that price I was half expecting it to hang the laundry up too... damn it..
- We've had no crafts at the afternoon club this week.. it took the bigger boys (oh ok, the two men I work with *grin*) four days until they figured out I was escaping the noise by volunteering to do the dishes. This involves carrying them next door to Primary 1, unloading their dishes and loading ours into their dishwasher. Then going back a bit later to pick ours up. I can procrastinate all I want :D Hey it takes a while to do things properly.
- Next week, full crafts mode. Also no escape. Crap.
- Only 12 more work days until vacation! Cannot wait.
- On that note, I'm not ready for Christmas yet.
- Cards? What cards? [bangs head on desk]
- Could it please snow overnight? And make it all pretty tomorrow?
Over and out.
This is my life (except for playing football, soccer or otherwise :D) We too get out of school in a couple of weeks. Yay for winter vacations.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a very Merry Christmas and relaxing vacation.