Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Enough already!

This photo was taken on Dec 23rd.
We've gotten a fair share (and then some!) of snow since then... in fact the last time Helsinki had this much snow was way in the early 1980's...

See this was nice.

Here's the comparison photo taken this week...

..notice how you can't even see the lower slots anymore!
We have a whopping 60cm of snow.
That's almost 24 inches.



...no..no.. that's not an igloo...


..it's my poor rhododendron all buried...



This is getting ridiculous..


..apparently we are getting some MORE snow this week.
More!!!


I honestly don't know where we're going to put it!

We already have this mountain on the north side..
..let me step back so you can see the real height as you can see where our foundation is..

Like I said..
enough is enough!


It is however still pretty.
But I've had enough pretty for this winter.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'll leave you with this shot I took while we were driving home from the in-laws' on sunday.
I really love the feel of speed.
This is snow at its best.
Makes for fun driving too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)