Saturday, May 22, 2010

Traipsing in Tallinn

In teh past two weeks I've been to Tallinn, Estonia twice... It's just a two hour boat ride away. The first trip was with school staff.. just a day of fun and good company. The second time I went along with the 8th grade art group as a supervisor.

It was great, it's been years since I last was there and I love how the city has changed.
Old and new.
Right next to each other.
So much prettiness.

This is a very photo heavy post :)

I loved this Mini.. look it even has union jack seats.. swoon..


Like I said.. old and new.








With the art group we walked to Kumu, the art museum, and just before it is this amazing park.









The kids immediately found a place to put their feet up.



Inside I really liked this corner room with busts.
All sizes, materials, people you recognized and others that left you wondering...

..and a surprise too..


I wonder what is making him laugh?

Laurel and Hardy lookalikes :D

Pretty flowers at the marketplace.







Yes, indeed.. it was a good spot to take a rest and a cappucino.




Quaint details.



And a very dapper tourist..


Mood shot on our way back on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)