
I really like February.
And not just because it's my birthday month ;)
The sun is out more.
The snow shines bright.
The birds have started to sing again.
Even though your head knows there is still two months of winter, you can't but start hoping for spring...
So you go and buy bunches of tulips!
Once a week.
At least.
A while back whilst digging through a cupboard I came across three UFOs.. aka UnFinished Objects. I know for a fact that every crafter has plenty of those hiding in dark corners avoiding nagging eye contact.
But these three were just SO nearly finished: a sampler, x-stitch pictures and a pillow case.
Making up my mind I took them out and got to work.
The first is now done:

I had started this sampler oh maybe two years ago... It's been fun as you didn't really have to think too much.. just keep filling the empty space.


Lovely photos and well done on finishing one of your UFOs.
ReplyDeleteHow about using it as a panel on a wall hanging - perhaps with some more lovely shades of green in the fabric for creating the hanging.
Toni :o)
ihastuttava puu! minä ehdottaisin puuta kirjankanneksi.. siis jonkun todella tärkeän kirjan kanneksi! sellaisen joka on esillä ja käytössä ja rakkaudella täytetty/täyttyvä :)
ReplyDelete