Thursday, May 05, 2011

Get inspired is three! And eight!

I'm pretty sure all our Inspis-followers have noticed that for our third birthday we have a new look :)
Looking pretty good I must say. Way to go Ellis!

And what's even better... there are now eight of us! We're welcoming Maikko to our group.
Yay!

I'm a few challenges behind in sharing here... better get to it :)

#151- a chain of decorations
-Morning peace-

This for me meant some fun time with some paper scraps and a arrow punch.
Then I hand stitched them on the page.. I tried machine stitching, but it just wasn't working for me.

#154- double everything
-dreams and work-

Pretty self-explanatory... two of everything :)

#155- puzzle
-WTF-

OK, so I stretched the idea on this one.. those circles and staples are supposed to be puzzlesque... And the WTF? Our thing at work.. monday and tuesday are over, just wednesday, thursday, friday remain ;)

#157- timeline

My timeline is about the address I live at. I've spent most of my life here :)
I used lots of stuff I found at the exchange-table at the last scrapbooking meet, the paper, frame and fibers came from there.

Very bulky. Yes.


But I don't really mind as my 2011 album won't have the usual amount of pages.
Why?


Because most of it will be in Project Life.


I'll have an update on that one for you soonish... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely collection of pages - beautiful work.

    Gosh you were patient hand stitching all those arrows...

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuon vikan "nauhakahva" on loistava!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)