In throves.
Mountains.
Boxes.
There's some serious Lego building going on.

She loooooves her Legos.



And yes, we have a bunch.
That first grey box has a Princess castle etc. and the second box has pirate legos (some of which are my brother's old ones).
She also has some of the Cars legos, and heaps and heaps of plain bricks (all of my old ones too)
Not enough though.
Not by a long shot.
Apparently.
A round million bricks would be great, I hear.
Mmmmhhh...
I'm thinking her dream job would be at Legoland :)
Why are all these out now?
Because she found this in her Easter basket:


A very cool book.
I recommend this to all lego fans.
Of any age :D
(I got this one at Akateeminen Kirjakauppa)
Might get that book for carter. I have a friend who works for Lego it was his dream job since he was little he wrote to them when he was 8 and asked what he needed to do to work there they told him what qualifications etc and he started about 2 rs ago how cool is that.
ReplyDeleteNic x
Very cool.. now you have me curious, what kind of qualifications does one need?
Delete