Sunday, July 08, 2012

bzzzzzzzz.....

 That's the sound you hear in my garden right now..
It's buzzing with busy bees.
I love sitting and watching them being busy while I am on vacation.

Oh, how I love my peonies...

My favorites though are the pink and white foxgloves that pop up in new and surprising places around the garden each summer.

This white one is hiding in the lilac bush.. it's taller than I am!

 But if you thought either of these is the queen of my garden, you are mistaken.
If you have walked by my house this past week, the scent of the jasmine has hit you 30 meters before my gate.
 My Grandma would be so happy to see it thriving like this, it was always her favorite.
I think it was because it was in bloom right around her birthday (july 10th).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)