Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Prezzies...ooohhh.. what fun!

I love making gifts for my friends.
This year's ornament gifts included tiny model railway scale people in wintry scenes.
All made into metal tart tins.

I also knitted a kitty cat scarf for my niece. The yarn gave lovely natural stripes.

I also love fun mail.
You know, real mail. 
Packages in your mailbox...

A sweet Canadian friend organized a favorite things swap.
I sent out five envelopes filled with favorites (and yes, I forgot to take a pic, but as I recall there was chocolate, tea and Marimekko napkins.. I can't remember if there was something else too..)

I've received three packages so far.
 (had to try that nail polish right away!)


 *so much fun*

And then I love friends who know me so very well.
Friends who know just what to bring me from a trip.
 Yes.
A lego men ice cube mold!
And coasters.
And magnets!

Same friend also gave me this.
*squeel*
I may have to knit her fifteen pairs of wool socks now :D

 And lastly, I love my hubby.
I now have a radio in my studio.
A radio I have lovingly lusted after for years.
Oh is it ever pretty...
..my precioussss....

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas even though you hurt your ankle (hope that is well on the mend now). Love that radio and what a super collection of goodies - enjoy.

    Hope 2013 is a great year for you & yours.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)