Friday, June 14, 2013

Silly, sillier, silliest of Olympics

 One of the funniest things we did with our Club kids this May was our Silly Club Olympic Games.
It left me exhausted, laughing and with no voice :)
(it was a really windy day, I had to shout for everyone to hear me)

We even had a torch we carried to the park.

 One of our silliest events was the Individual Fall Down.
It was exactly what it sounds like. 
Who drops down fastest.
Great entertainment.

As was the Rubber Boot Relay.
The kids had mixed pairs of gigantic rubber boots they ran with.
I was laughing with tears coming out of my eyes.

Our other events were: Shoe Pile Scramble,  Treasure Hunt, Sack Hop relay, Grab Bag Challenge, Hula Hoop Pile Up and....

 ...the Water Balloon Toss.

For 2nd and 3rd place we gave out medals, but the winners got trophies.
 The trophies were made entirely from recycled items.
Bits and pieces glued together and spray painted gold.

They looked awesome!
 Best use of Happy Meal toys.. that's all I'm saying  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)