I love giving my colleagues something homemade for Christmas.
Preferably something edible they can enjoy over the holidays.
This year I gave some jam I made in the summer.
Now I love brown paper packaging.
I think it is because it can be decorated in a wild array of cool stuff.
I wrapped the jars and tied with fabric strips.
Added cool tags I found online and made jewel crusted initials on top of the jars.
(a great way to use up odd chipboard alphabet pieces)
There's a trick to make the brown paper wrap snuggly around a jar.
You need to measure a square that comes well over the lid.
Fold into quarters and cut the edge to round it up.
Then you crumple it up into a tight ball and gently spread out.
The paper will fold oh so easily around the jar.
Tie it up with ribbon or a piece of fabric.
This one gor a little ornament I made.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)