Wednesday, January 08, 2014

In my ears

I have to say my taste in music is quite eclectic.
There's quite an odd mix of songs on my playlist right now.
I've very originally called it 2014_1, ha!
Here's a taste for you:

Avicii- Wake me Up

Redrama feat. A.J. McLean- Clouds

Christophe Maé- J'ai Laissé

Daughtry- Waiting for Superman

Pauli Hanhiniemen Perunateatteri- Siipeen jos sain

Ellie Goulding- Burn

Naughty Boy feat Emeli Sandé- Wonder

Eminem- Cinderella Man

Ed Sheeran- Give Me Love

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- Can't Hold Us

Linkin Park- Burning in the Skies

Pitbull feat. Ke$ha- Timber

ENVY- Am I Wrong

Tim Finn- Persuasion


What would you add to this list?
What do I need to hear?

========================================================================


This post was brought to you courtesy of a fun project called
Lists with friends 2014. A project that documents this year with lists of all kind.

7 comments:

  1. Most of these are my favorites too. I play "Cinderella man" on the way to work out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I will look forward to listening to some of these. I did my 2013 music wrap up post a little bit ago on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Timber is one of my favorite get moving songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Timber right now too! And the Aviici song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truthfully I love having eclectic taste in music. There are so many great songs out there and I usually can find at least one I like in every genre :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tulipa kesä mieleen etenkin Cloudsista ja Can't Hold Us -biisistä! Tein kesäkuussa urakalla ulkorakennuksen askarteluhuoneessa nukkekotia valmiiksi näyttelyä varten ja kuuntelin radiota. Nämä kaksi soivat kovasti silloin, eivätkä ole kuluneet vieläkään. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)