Thursday, October 16, 2014

September in phone photos

And here goes...

A road trip to mid Finland happened.
I managed to match the snacks with my clothes.
The cookies were for every one, the cider was consumed Saturday evening and the chocolates lasted the whole weekend.

 I'm on a Marian Keyes kick again.

Hama beads at worked turned into minions.

The school sports day was lovely.

We enjoyed the Habitare interior design expo.
Hanger lights and hipster trophies.

Had a good laugh over this wi-fi that popped up on my screen.

I coveted this hoodie in the kids' section.

I waited while Niina tried on clothes.
She's grown.
Again.

This happened.

There were warm days.
Followed by first frost.

And silly co-workers who changed the letter a in park to an o.
Every time I wrote it on the board.

I went to the yarn store.
New projects to come.


A new mural by the second graders has been started.
They chose to paint a cross section of a haunted house.

Sampled new chocolate that was nearly too pretty to eat.
75% dark chocolate with roasted corn.
Surprisingly good.

These painted place mats at work make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)