Sunday, February 08, 2015

November in phone photos

 In November:
 
I started a new pair of socks.
First time I found a warning label on yarn.
And such an accurate one.

Played with watercolors.
I love playing with watercolors.

I bought a brand new set of Christmas lights to hang outside.
Mika ran over the old one with the lawn mower...

I bought new boots.
Real nice ones.

I like catching reflections.

I finished new wristwarmers.

I was haunted by the ugliest car paint job on my way to work.
Matte taupe with neon orange.
Gah, my eyes!

Have I mentioned I love my job?

We met up with the latest addition to the family.
Niina's (and Saara's naturally) second cousin, my god daughter's little girl.

Violets? In November?

We held a paper airplane competition at the Club.

I was amazed what a mess the kids manage to make.

I fooled around with Christmas lights.

I started an extremely frustrating (but geek happy) sock project.

We painted stripes.

And hung up the star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)