The month of September started off by picking up a friend and her dollhouse and driving to mid-Finland for the Dollhouse Association's crafting weekend where we both were teaching classes.
It is such a fun weekend...
Friends, glorious food and minis.
I finished a pair of soft socks for Niina.
It was my last school sport's day, I've attended them all since 2002 when Saara was on first grade. As Niina is a ninth grader, I am officially done!
I had a photo taken with the school mascot to celebrate.
I found pretty floors at the Habitare exhibit. I can't decide which one I like the most..
I saved the tomatoes from cold nights and bagged them so they could still ripen.
It is so pretty this time of year.
Happy times when you are matching the maple leaves.
The last October haul from the allotment.
Lots of sage, still some tomatoes and a cucumber that had been hiding.
I also had a bigger pumpkin I still left for a week. Then the first frosts hit and it was time to clean it all up and leave until the spring.
Pretty reflections at Saara's new home.
I started another pair of woolsocks for Niina. This was a knit along pattern.
My brother's kids came for an overnight visit. Julia crafted a Christmas wreath for her dollhouse.
This is quite possibly my favorite Halloween costume.
Put together by modifying old clothes from my closet. And repurposing the tulle from the kids ghost costume.
Well, what else would you do when your ticket to the book fair also includes the food and wine fair..
I have a fondness for Italian Amarone....


















I think that would be my favorite costume too, it's wonderful!
ReplyDelete