Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'll be back on Tuesday

Tomorrow afternoon we leave for a two day cruise to Stockholm, Sweden and back. We are celebrating my MIL Mirja's 70th birthday. We'll be dressed up fancy for dinner tomorrow, and yes, I'll haul my camera along LOL!
But now I'll go tie a few bows to my Christmas wreaths, change the wall quilt to a wintery one and scrap. I think I have my mojo back. I've been in a funk with this flu. It's still bugging me...

The new banner shows you what colors my Christmas tree will wear this year.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:23 PM

    new banner? same banner to me?
    maybe my puter is screwy

    have fun on the water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:25 PM

    wooohooooo....isn't it Tuesday yet over there? I swear it's Tuesday......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:33 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)