Today the kids performed the dances they have practiced for the Mayor's reception.
Wow. They were dressed up and very nervous. You could see them counting the steps in their heads :o) Towards the end they were loosening up a little and you started seeing smiles.
Next week Wednesday is the reception at Finlandia Hall. Imagine 5000 ten year olds... And silly me just volunteered to help. I think I might be certifiable. I mean 5000 kids?!? What was I thinking?
But they do look cute don't they? Saara and Joakim.
And I was already told off... "Mom! You took a zillion photos, that was sooooo embarrassing!" Naaah, not a zillion, just 110 :oP




she's so pretty!! ..and what a handsome young man :)
ReplyDeleteHaley's really bummed she's going to miss this ...it's all she talked about last year, LOL! I'm quite shocked you only took 110 pictures ...maybe you can make up for it next week!
ROFL! As I was looking at the first photos that thought went thru my head "I wonder if she told you off" I nearly choked when I scrolled down further to read that she did!!! hahahahahahahahahahhaah! Way to go, aiti!!
ReplyDeletelol very sweet
ReplyDeleteand such a cute dress! and i gotta say that cause its a black version of my blue green bridesmaids dresses LOL
great taste suss ;)
ouch, where did time go? She is not a little girl anymore! Of course here I am looking at your pretty daughter and noticing that handsome boy who got lucky enough to be her partner, always got to find the boy perspective don't I! I have thought of taking my camera to snap photos of Trace everyday as he walks to the car with his little girl "friend," but perhaps with Saara's reaction I should control my urge. This age is too funny!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh super cute pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new banner.
bwahhaa.... just tell her that there are worse ways to embarrass her ;)
ReplyDelete