Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What caught my eye in Stockholm...

Lots of things in fact.

I find Gamla stan (the old town center) fascinating. Just the little details.
Like this.


And the tiniest of alleys.


Cool craftmanship. I so badly wanted to buy this Zorro, but Mika didn't take to him. I mean, how can you possibly go wrong with Zorro??? A Zorro you wear on a wine bottle no less.


The marketplace made it feel like summer. We bought some strawberries. They were spanish but good nonetheless.


And I got to meet one cool scrapping lady! Monica is on the AMLT design team with me. She was so much fun to talk with, wish we would have had more time. Next time.


Leaving. Sitting at the back of the ferry looking at the amusement park, still hibernating.


I like this one.He looks relaxed. And that's always a good thing.


And then there's this photo. Probably my favorite. Just something about it.


We had a good time.

Just us.

3 comments:

  1. Oh...I bet you had a blast! I love the pics and you lucky girl to go! I haven't been since 95. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and it looks like you had a great day ! I haven't been at all... maybe someday ... Nice bracelet!
    D@nielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:53 AM

    It really was great meeting you Susanna! Hope we get to see each other soon.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)