I'm so relieved.
I can actually sleep in tomorrow morning.
Anyone have Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" at hand?
Today I got my hair done while Niina was in school.
You know what I hate?
When my mobile starts ringing when I have haircolor gunk all over my head.
A chick will get the 'can't talk, color on my head'.
But a guy 'oh, so you've got a few minutes, good'.
Dude.
No I don't.
I'll call you back in one hour, ok?
This is supposed to be relaxing...
I've had more calls than usual lately.
My class is getting together on Sunday.
We're a tight bunch (together from kindergarten to 9th grade) and meet up once a year.
Atleast.
Fun fun fun.
Looking forward to it.
But why the guy organizing it this year chose a sunday is beyond me.
He'll be hearing from me...
Cause I have to get up at 6 grumble grumble 30 monday morning.
The least he can do is buy me a G&T.
I have layouts to share.
Hoping I'll have time to submit some first before airing them for public viewing.
Soon, I promise.
I need to go put on a load of laundry.
Not quite the weekend yet.
sigh.
so lets see the hair!!
ReplyDeleteyeah. i want to see the hair, too.
ReplyDelete