Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rose scented foyer


I love bucket of flowers.
Even if I have to keep them in the foyer.
And I can only have them here for two days.
I'll make something beautiful from these tomorrow for the wedding.

Look at that... my lilac is pushing out leaves and buds!
And underneath it this pretty bright blue flower is in full bloom:
And here's Niina being silly at school.
After school though, she has about 25 minutes to do whatever she wants while I finish up.
I'm putting this photo here so Heather can see our pretty inviting new bookshelves!
I want to pull out one of those big pillows and read "Aaaaaaaarrrgghhhh Spider!". It's a pretty cool book by the way ;o)
It is supposed to snow or sleet (yes that is a verb here) tomorrow.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)