
Lets hear it for my buddy Elizabeth Dillow:
HIP HIP HURRAA!
Elizabeth's book is released today.

I don't know about you, but I'm eager to to have this one!
For those of you not familiar with this very cool and talented scrapping chick, you can go visit her blog or hop and skip to the Simple Scrapbooks site to see some of her fabulous work.
And E, I hope you have a fantastic day today.
You've earned a party.
*grin*
Yay Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteSee, now if we'd all found festive hats to wear, the party would be even more fun. Great sign, S! Congrats, E ;)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in your hat and your sign is adorable. We are wearing hats now too every morning to the bus stop.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations E.!!
I love your sweet photo, Susanna. Thank you so much. You've got me all weepy again.
ReplyDeleteYour sign is adorable! Almost as cute as you with your scarf and hat on!! Makes me miss cool weather.
ReplyDeleteYipee Elizabeth!!
yea elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteyou really are too cute with your scarf and hat on :)
yay for Elizabeth!!
ReplyDeleteoooh what a fun sign!
ReplyDelete