Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just three more days...

..of school. Yippee!
Saturday afternoon cannot come fast enough.

Today was our church rehearsal and oooohhh booooyyyy....
The band got there nearly 40 minutes late as the middle school kids were late. Then we realized we have been teaching the 1st graders the songs (they are performing the nativity scene) in a much faster tempo than the band plays... it was a circus.. we have two more days to get these kids to learn the lyrics...ack..

We three kings of Orient are, bearing gifts we traverse afar, field and fountain, moor and mountain, following yonder star...
WHHHOOOO-OOOAAAAAAAAA STAR OF WONDER, STAR OF NIGHT, STAR OF ROYAL BEAUTY BRIGHT, WESTWARD LEADING STILL PROCEEDING, GUIDE US TO THY PERFECT LIGHT.

That about sums it up. Yup.
Sigh.
Pass me the wine already, please...


16.12.
I went out and bought some Christmas flowers for my table.
All in white.
I'll take another picture when they are in full bloom.


17.12.
All I can say is that after hand drilling 36 holes onto 36 plaster candleholders our biceps knew it.


18.12.
This morning it was all about the reflection.


I had fun...


19.12.
Now what are these three up to?
The one with the orange/yellow hat looks like he might be thinking of some mischief... I'm betting he's the one who hides socks in our house.
And the two other ones are planning something...

These three used to hang in our Christmas tree when I was kid (they do look so 70's, don't they?)

3 comments:

  1. were you taking pictures of your clock at 5 to 4am!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those three little guys hardrock, coco, and joe?

    There was a song so long ago that they look like them.

    [url=http://www.nantyglo.com/Christmas/HardrockCoco_andJoe.htm]Hardrock, Coco, Joe[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Ihanat nuo 70 -luvun tontut, meilläkin taisi olla tuommoisia silloin kauan sitten... Hyvää joulua sinulle ja perheellesi!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)