Saturday, November 01, 2008

Step right into a haunted school...

Now is this cool or what??

A haunted house made by our 2nd graders and set up by yours truly.


The wishing well I lent to the scene, the tree was made by me as was the ghost with the top hat :)

Step in.. there's something watching your every step..


A skeleton with an axe climbing in the bathroom window.. eeekk!


Something fun going on inside I think...


Trick or treat!


Lots of goodies in the kitchen.


The bathroom cracks me up.


It's disco time!


I wonder what's on tv?


The entry hall.


Nightmares in the bedroom.

A pretty wicked house, right?

Sooo... the big question..
What was I dressed up as?
A tree :)

I got stuck many times, but it was well worth it.
Our cook ( a funny American guy) saw me and the puns never ended...
You're branching out?
Turning a new leaf in your life?
Planning on uprooting yourself?

Heheheee...

I had some strange looking co-workers.

With serious teeth issues... (click to see the photo bigger)

This one was all backwards.

(he's deflating the sun, if you're wondering)

Then there was the pixie :)


Speaking of having an American cook in the lunchroom... made for an interesting lunch.

Green milk and blue rice.. (the chicken was yummy)

I saw the kids getting green milk from the automat and opted for the cartoned milk...
The joke was on me..!


The best part waited for us staff during our coffee break.

Heavenly pumpkin pie straight from the oven.
I've never tasted pumpkin pie this good.
Mmmmm....
Did you have a good Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. that haunted 2nd grade house was wonderful!

    So did you make like a tree and leave? Great creative costume. We don't dress up at our school but did have a door decorating contest. I thought we should have won actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:27 AM

    You are such a cute tree!

    I love the disco ghosts in the haunted house. Their smiles are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have a good Halloween (at least we got that pumpkin carved). Love the pics from your haunted school! What a project! You must have had fun doing it, all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)