Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's December..

..when did that happen..?
Oh ha ha.. yes a week ago..
Let me refrase that:
Where did the first week of December go???

I mean there are just too many things to do this month.
Today I need to write my psychology paper I've been putting off until now, and now I cannot put it off any longer, bah.
I also have to make Christmas cards.
So you overseas friends.. they are late already :)

*** Tawny dearest... I was hoping Mark would make it to the postoffice in time for the girls to get their package before Christmas.. did he manage to mail it? Or is he also having a hard time finding the place? I can have the girls recording abusive messages for him in no time.. heheheee... ***

I did get the lights up last weekend.


If I have time I might dig out some ornaments and wreaths today.
But there is that paper to write, a doll's skirt to sew, page to scrap, photo editing, cards to make..sigh.
Last month I made some Christmas themed projects for AMLT.


This one will hold the cards we get.

There's a water leak at school where our classrooms (1st and 2nd grade) are that has escalated into a major problem. We are changing rooms, which in a already too small building is cause for creative thinking. I'll probably able to tell more details in the nest few days.

Here's a little thing I made for a friend who is a big Marilyn fan:

Magnets for her fridge to brighten her day.
OK, so that was random...
Kinda the way my mind works right now.
I better get some breakfast and start on that paper, so I'll finally have it off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)