
You might remember the photos I took there last December, well if you've been coming by that long :) Click on the sidebar on last year's December, it's the entry on the 15th.

Love the old town this time of year.


Of course I had to take a photo of it.. there's a camera!

Mika and Saara checking out the menu on a restaurant that specializes in snails...

Now is that inviting or is that inviting???

Every store had lanterns outside...

Yup, still in love with those candlesticks.


Lanterns of magical shapes...
Hyvää Joulua in Finnish.
And to you: Merry Christmas.





























And why didn't we go there????? This is absolutely some place where I would have loved. You know, there just is never enough time, and things change so much from season to season. Maybe I'll just have to come back in another season, or just run away and live there!
ReplyDeleteohhhh ....thanks for the memory trip! I LOVE Finland at Christmas time :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see what you got. I, personally, love the wee snowmen!