It all started with these lovely kids' play dishes from IKEA.
I got these for Niina's birthday present.. I mean how cute are these?
Look at those cafe latte cups..

Or these dishes... like sorbet.

Cute glasses..

..and even silverware. Sigh...too stinkin' cute :)

That's how the trouble started...
I decided to surf online a bit.
Thought I'd go over to see what fun they had at Pottery Barn... the teen catalog.
BIG mistake.
Now I'm kicking myself...
I want the owl pillows, please.

And this bedding.

I wouldn't mind sleeping in an enchanted forest either...

I'll take all the natural light in this room, thank you very much.

I could live with this piece. Oh yes I could..

A polkadot rug.. swoon...

One in each color, please.

The green or all three... all three I think. One for me, one for Saara and one for Niina. Yeah, that's it.

And naturally we'd all need our own hairdryers to match...

Now if they'd just bring an outlet to Finland....
Just let me dream, ok?
OMG you are on a color overload! So how the heck are you? I miss hearing about what you're up to. Are you done with classes?
ReplyDeleteSending Hugs!