The latest news.
The new premises the afternoon club was moving into tomorrow... well there's a water leak that will be dried out for a couple weeks.
[banging head onto brickwall]
I simply cannot believe it.
It's too much.
I know eventually it'll be funny.
Just not right now.
sigh.
Also, Niina is sick today, so I am catching up on emails and blogging. My yearly post count had been decreasing alarmingly.. so I thought I ought to do something about it. I'm not promising daily posts, but I'll try to get more than two a week out there.
In fact.. is there anything you'd like to see me post about?
Do tell.
What is your blog banner a picture of?
ReplyDeleteWhat would you like to know about us, your readers? :)
How do you make the lovely minis you do.. any tips?
Uskaltauduin, suomeksi kylläkin =) Mä tahtoisin nähdä sun upeita skräppäilyjä (niitä tulikin juuri ihanan paljon) ja muita käsitöitä sekä mahtavia valokuviasi. Niitä ihailen, vaikka olenkin laiska kommentoimaan. Olen kyllä tykännyt sun joka postauksesta jonka olen lukenut. Eli ei valittamista :) samaan malliin vaan.
ReplyDeleteHi Suski,
ReplyDeletewell Im onto you and Etsy..... looking for my very favourite.. there is just too many. I will update when making my first purchase. Did get the Keep Calm and Carry on poster ... as my two darling angels just keep pushing my buttons.