Sunday, February 22, 2009

Looking through my viewfinder :)

For my party yesterday I beribboned my chandelier :)



Fairylights and lots of KI Memories ribbons.
Easy, quick and fun!




Other details...


Fresh pineapple and sweet chili sauce...yummmm...





This is a fun little tray I remember from my childhood.

Pepperoni crostinis ready for the oven.

Favorite sweets..


Chocolate cake..


I tried making macaroons...
Didn't turn out that pretty, but they were good.

Me.. after the party :)



Dress and jewelry this morning...


I'll end with favorite flowers..
I'm feeling very lazy today.
Work tomorrow...ugh...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Susanna, I LOVE your beribboned chandelier! :D Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a fun party. I love the ribbons, the flowers, everything.
    What are your favorite sweets? I'm always on the look out for new and exciting sweet treats. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:55 PM

    wau! kiva idea koristella nauhoilla toi kruunu. ja niiiiiiin hyvän näkösiä syötäviä! nam! tais olla hyvät pippalot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute chandelier! Work tomorrow, huh? At least you got to have a party. I hope your friends treated you kindly. :-) Kram

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)