Sunday, February 01, 2009

Yooohoooo..... anyone out there?

There must be more than Laura and Katy reading.. there must... those two can't be giving me all this traffic..heh.
I'm just wondering as I got no suggestions to my Etsy shopping inquiry and only Katy gave me questions to answer/ask :)

Come on folks... be brave ;)

(Katy, the banner is from when we went blacklight bowling)

As I was home with Niina on monday and tuesday I finally had some time to take photos and upload some of my minis to my Etsy store. I've already had some sales.. it's fun to send off packages around the globe.

The rest of the week got to be quite busy with juggling work, night school and kids as Mika was in Germany. Busy.. more like nuts, heh.

I also attempted to get some sense into our magazine piles.
We have these wall units which were a mess.


Not to mention the 30 kilos (or so) of magazines up here...


Everything on the table... organized into piles.


Only the latest issues that fit, went here.


The rest were still in piles.. I went through the top left one. The rest Mika needs to look through. They are now back up on the shelf, but atleast they are organized by year...


Yesterday Niina had a stomach bug, luckily it looks like nobody else caught it... knocking wood...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)