Sunday, July 05, 2009

potd 3.7.

I had made myself a promise that after my next sell at Etsy, I'd finally get myself a pro account on Flickr.
I spent happy times uploading loads of photos and making new sets.
And watched some silly tv show while doing it...


I also think it's high time I showed you some more of my Flickr faves, this one is set number 19.

1. A party for you, and you and you!!, 2. Mythbusters: Jaime and Adam, 3. Ministry of Silly Walks Stenciled Tee, 4. Trees etc wip, 5. Embroidery, 6. Still sewing by hand..., 7. Spambroidery, 8. Mobile phone man, 9. Nightstand Makeover, 10. alice in wonderland card guard, 11. irish stones, 12. mad hatters hat, 13. gorgeous kid's room., 14. flowerbird - AVAILABLE, 15. Tigerskin with teeth, 16. The whole Cute-tip family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)