Sunday, March 21, 2010

it's the time of year I start yearning for flowers

...I heard the blackbird singing yesterday.. spring must be close.
There is snow, but it is melting as you need rubberboots to cross the street..

I stopped by the garden center yesterday to bring some spring inside the house.



Tulips and daffodils.
Makes me happy.

I also bought some pretty succulents and planted those in the same planted with..


..white muscari.


So pretty.
I'm already planning what to plant outdoors for summer... I have images of dahlias and ranunculus along with anemones and climbing vines circling my head... I want big outdoor planters just brimming with colors and textures.
Saara's confirmation party is on August 7th (so if you are family or friends reading this, mark your calendars!) which also happens to be our 17th wedding anniversary. I'm planning a lovely outdoors party.. it better not rain LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)