Sunday, March 07, 2010

Oh sweet KI.. how I love you..

So if you've ever seen any of my scrapbook pages it's pretty clear I've been a HUGE KI Memories paper fan since their very first collection.

Love at first sight.

And if you hadn't noticed that, well here are a few of my favorite pages featuring some of my favorite papers ever:





And yes.. I save every single minute scrap of these papers. In fact they have a box all of their own :)

Last week I got an email from Katy that got me very excited.
KI has released some of the classics in digital form!!!
And the best part is that the paper sets were just $2.00..

Well no.. in fact the best part is that they had the Ice Cream Parlor papers.
SCORE!

Now if they'd next release that pink flower paper I'd be over the moon... pretty please?
Yes I noticed they had it in green.. but I'd love the pink one.. perhaps I should just go ahead and purchase the Evergreen papers and fiddle with the hue of the paper..heh..
*grin*

1 comment:

  1. Fun layouts!
    You rock KI! :D
    I'm partial to all the papers. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)