Hei te inspiroituneet, yritän tästä lähtien muistaa laittaa uuden sivun aina perjantaisin tännekin, jotta voitte käydä kurkkimassa sitä isompana jos on halua :) Mutta nyt tässä on neljä kerralla...
I'll start by adding the four last ones.
If you any questions about a technique or a product, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.
#98 fanitusta
Oh yes

I confess to being a big fan of this twosome.
Depp and Burton.
The fern leaves are felt ones by Prima, really cool.. and the Alice has been cut with an exacto knife from a template found on this ultracool blog: Scherenschnitte.
Takes a bit of work.. well actually quite a lot of work, but it was worth it!
#99 tässä ja nyt
Friday

Scrapping something very recent.. at that time the previous friday when us two gals were out on the town. And yes, there's a story about that whistle...
The background paper is a flocked one by Doodlebug, feels like the wallpaper I remember from the 70's at my house :)
#100 100 asiaa
x100

Fun page, just listing a 100 things I love love love.
Used scraps of paper for the journaling and at last glance decided the page still needed something and added all those sparkly brads to the side.
#101 sabluuna
live

Two different uses of templates here, another exacto knife cut, also from Scherenschnitte, and the the butterfly ones from Heidi Swapp, that I just stamped white ink over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)