Monday, May 10, 2010

White, purple and lilac..

My sister-in-law's big brother is getting married today and they asked me to do the flowers.
I'm always more than happy to do wedding flowers..

This is what I started with:


And this is what came out of that bucket..so to speak..
Seven of these for the tables..

After taking that photo I realized it was missing just a little something...

Can you tell the difference?


Look closely..
I added some lilac pearls :)

The bride's bouquet has pearls also..


The calla lilies are so beautiful.




And the boutonniere.


I wish Petri and Tiina all the happiness in the world today, and for the rest of their lives!


The funky green flower you ask?
It is indeed a carnation.
Called Green Trick ;)
It might have just earned a place as a new favorite flower of the month..

4 comments:

  1. Oi miten upeita!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing them joy and happiness !
    Your flower arrangements are just beautiful, you have so many talents ! I do love calla lilies too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. taitava olet. mutta että calla lilja häihin, jännä - vanha kansa kun pitää sitä kuoleman kukkana. ajat ovat muuttuneet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihania:)
    Varsinkin nuo pöytäkoristeet!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)