It was tougher than I thought...
Also got me to count how many pages I've made through the year and to my awe the number is 75.
Wow.
Seventy five!








Yeah...
The majority of my pages has just the one photo.
But then I can cram them on there too.. the Paris double pager has 18 photos :D
Biggest surprise to myself is how I picked so many pages with b&w photos.. that's new..
Cream and yellow please my eye (weird with the yellow, I'd never wear anything in the color..)
Lots of pics of my kiddos and my niece, big things, little things, advice, observations...
I've no idea what term you could use to explain my style... eclectic? Snazzy? Pile it on until it looks good and then add more for good measure? ;P
I know I love layering stuff and texture.. and playing with paper.
And yes, I'm a patterned paper junkie.
Not one cardstock page made it to my top 12.
Kiitos Susanna!
ReplyDeleteNäitähän oli tosi kiva katsoa. Alkoi tehdä mieli yrittää itsekin tätä... taisit saada tartutettua skräppäyskipinän tähän, joka on ajatellut, että tohon en kyllä ryhdy...
Hanna
Hauskan vaalea värimaailma näissä sivuissa ja keltainen herätti heti huomiota. Tosi kiva nähdä näitä kokoelmia!
ReplyDelete75 sivua... Yltäisinköhän joskus moisiin lukuihin... =)
ReplyDeleteIhana värimaailma, ihania yksityiskohtia, ihanaa hupailua! Tää tykkää!