Thursday, December 02, 2010

Dec 2nd

Got to have lights.
Lots of beautiful lights.
It is the darkest time of the year, when it's dusk at 4pm...
My brain needs lights.
In fact I think they are the prettiest Christmas ornaments.

Julia was helping me last weekend when I put up some pretties.
She ooohhhed appreciatively.
I love how I caught the lights in her eyes :)


Fun little teensy white lighs.


That look prettier even out of focus.
have you taken out of focus pics of your Christmas lights? Just switch from auto to manual focus and blur...


In fact I have an idea I'll try playing with tonight... I'll show you if I get it to work.


Yes, even hot pink lights! In Saara's room...


I framed our photos with lights.


They are around windows mostly..
Click on the pic to get it bigger and you'll see how our neighbors have lights up also.


Honestly.. I'm still about three or four strands short of ideal.. LOL!

Really.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures of your little one..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, she's my niece :)
    It's nice to have a little one around every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)