And faced this pile.

It is a particularly yummy pile.
Just waiting to be turned into crafty goodness.
I figured I would make something that had nagged at me for a while...
A new BIG needleroll that would fit all my knitting needles, no more wondering where the 4mm ones are hiding at.. :)
It took a few hours of cutting, sewing and ironing, but I finished it.

And opened:

I was pleased that I didn't rush, but thought it through as I went.
That in turn guaranteed no ripped seams because of a mistake :)
Added bonus was the fact that I found just enough of matching Marimekko fabrics.

To close, simply fold the top flap and roll.

Lovely needle-roll - super fabrics.
ReplyDeleteToni :o)
Wow, I'm speechless!
ReplyDeleteNo wait, I'm not- that fabric closet is delicious!!
I love the roll you made right down to the button that holds it all wrapped up! Love love the fabric colors you chose, it's so romantic.
It's absolutely gorgeous- and it only holds needles! I'm completely inspired by YOU, thank you!!
Sus