I had to keep reminding myself the day before the party that I wasn't anywhere near 100%, after being sick with a horrid cold since Monday evening.
I had to keep it light.
The biggest thing I did was this:


I asked Saara to punch out circles from assorted paper scraps and I sewed them together.
For a centerpiece, I raided three dollhouses for supplies :P

It was a hit.
And very little effort.
*pun intended* :D
As for baking, the only thing I baked were the chocolate cupcakes Niina had asked for.

Swirls and snowflakes.
Once we got back from the skating rink we ate chicken nuggets and french fries to warm us up.
Dessert were the cupcakes.

And everyone was happy.
A good reminder that you don't need to go ALL out for a good party.
Sometimes simple really is best.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling much better.
Toni xx