Sunday, April 17, 2011

From brass to schnazzy!

I've had this chandelier since my teen years.
Pretty. Yes.

I'm just not a big fan of brass these days.

So I went out and bought some spraypaint.

I hung it up on an appletree branch.

And sprayed.

Primer and paint.

Once I finished and it had dried, I started hanging back the crystals.

All 102 of them!

I could see people coming from voting at the local school across the street (we have parliamentary elections today) and I'm sure more than a few thought what on earth I was doing..

Personally I think every garden needs a chandelier ;)


Doesn't that look so much better now?

This will be in our office/my studio soon :D

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful...much better finish than the brass.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jep. Aivan mahtava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vau. Kyllä sinä kaikkea keksit! Ihan mahtavan hieno. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)