We so didn't need this right now.
We are just about ready with the renovation with the other house that has taken us 16 months (that's a whole other set of posts coming in the new year).
We noticed water coming into Saara's room...
And had to look into it.

Sadly this is what we found...


I really feel like just crawling under covers...
It is so unfair.
But you gotta do what you gotta do, right?
Even if it's December.
[insert expletive of your choice]
Hence my bedroom looks like this:

And our upstairs foyer like this:

I've given up the thought of hanging Christmas lights upstairs..
The girls are presently sharing a room.. we'll see how well that goes down.
Not.
I think this December I'll be needing truckloads of patience.
The guys are going up on the roof early Saturday to remove tiles to see if they can locate the origin.
And there's a storm due that night..
When it rains, it pours.. no wait.. I need a saying without water.. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)