Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sure.. this happens every time!

-Dec 16th-


Just a regular Friday at the hairdresser..

Well, in all honesty the champagne is not mine, although I have held a glass of champagne several times at this place. One of the many perks of a hairdresser's you love.

I had baked some goodies for the gals, as they are treasures, all three of them. It's a guaranteed laugh every time.
The condoms.. well there is this Irish fellow who pops in like clockwork on Fridays. So I happen to be around that huge amount of crazy energy about every six weeks.
This time he gave all the women red condoms... sigh..you know seasonally colored and all..
And after tasting what I had baked declared the need to marry me.

Us ladies had a good laugh once he left.
My brother popped by.
And I got my hair done.
All in all a great Friday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)