Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the last ten days of February

feb20- handwriting
Saara's.. have no idea what this "It is your's!" means :P


feb21- fave photo of me
I really like the self-portrait in b/w.


feb22- where I work
I was on winter break, so the only work was done at my desk making minis :D


feb23- my shoes
Can't wait for the snow to melt so I can wear something fun again!


feb24- inside the bathroom cabinet
The view of our one and only bathroom cabinet.


feb25- green
Had a fancy drink with my cousin, I think it was called crushed lime passion.


feb26- night
Shadows on the snow after dark.


feb27- something I ate
My treat, a tiramisu. Super yummy.. for locals, the Pirkka brand ;)


feb28- money
Or money well spent in this case. I got my recent Etsy purchase of tiny carved cherry spoons and rack from minisx2.


feb29- something I'm listening to
First grader girls giggling on the ice this afternoon.


I loved this month-long challenge.
There's a new March challenge up on fatmumslim's blog.
I'm skipping that one, but I might just jump back in April :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)