Saturday, January 11, 2014

Big blue box

 Any Whovians reading?

Yes. I'm one.
I'd totally go running with The Doctor.
*grin*

I was testing a recipe for homemade air dry clay.
(Great recipe btw! So silky smooth)
I ended up making myself Tardis earrings.

And just to mash up fandoms, I made a pendant too...
Now where's my wand?

Loved this.
And the Christmas special.
Now to wait for the 12th Doctor.

 I really don't have a favorite Doctor... of the new series, I like them all. 
Every one has their own lovely quirks.
I say start from Chris Eccleston's #9 and keep going, it's the only way to get the complete storyline.
Netflix will help you ;)
David Tennant's #10 has some of the best lines though.
How can you not love this?
In fact, I've asked my very talented doll making friend to make me a miniature David Tennant so I can build a 1:12th scale Tardis.
How to make it bigger on the inside though...?

3 comments:

  1. Love the jewellery set Susanna.
    Each of the "Doctors" had their own character right from the very beginning which is something I have loved over the years...but I have to say David Tennant has been my all time favourite. For some reason I just couldn't 'warm' to Matt so am awaiting the arrival of the new Dr with some excitement.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, jag skickar hit Elina så hon får se vilka fina saker du har gjort! (Yes, she totally is a Whovian.)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)