Thursday, January 02, 2014

Three load day


 Today I have washed, and consequently hung up to dry
  • 17 kitchen towels
  • 13 napkins
  • 13 towels
  • 4 sheets
  • 4 pillowcases
  • 2 tote bags
  • 1 rug
  • 2 shirts
  • 1 pair of socks

No, I do not own a dryer.
The tiles are horrid 1960's originals.
And yes, my basement sauna washroom window does indeed say: Get naked.
*grin*

========================================================================

This post was brought to you courtesy of a fun project called
Lists with friends 2014. A project that documents this year with lists of all kind.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 PM

    I hate folding laundry, but I actually think I would have having to hang it to dry more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - we own a dryer but truthfully we hang about 1/2 our clothes to dry anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun post! Hey Susanna! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:40 AM

    Kuivaajat ovat paholaisen keksintö. Kuluttavat tekstiilejä paljon ja turhaan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dryers are overrated! Though I am interested that you are dryer-less in Finland. I think it was Jill who told me a story of her grandma knocking the ice off her laundry in Montana... maybe I made that up, but I think it was her : ) I am still happily using my Susanna dish towel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Confession: I do not have a place to hang dry clothes, so i lay them over dining room chairs for a day. It's like my laundry room exploded into the rest of the house. And how do you make your lardy look so pretty?

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)